Brittany A. Baumann
Department of Economics Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
270 Bay State Road, Boston, MA 02215
RePEc:edi:decbuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Brittany Baumann & Kevin Gallagher, 2013. "Post-Crisis Capital Account Regulation in South Korea and South Africa," Working Papers wp320, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Brittany A Baumann, 2015. "The Battle of Bretton Woods: John Maynard Keynes, Harry Dexter White, and the Making of a New World Order," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 41(2), pages 289-293, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Brittany Baumann & Kevin Gallagher, 2013.
"Post-Crisis Capital Account Regulation in South Korea and South Africa,"
wp320, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Barbara Fritz & Daniela Prates, 2013. "Beyond capital controls: the regulation of foreign currency derivatives markets in South Korea and Brazil after the global financial crisis," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1307, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Susan Newman, 2014. "Financialisation and the Financial and Economic Crises: The Case of South Africa," FESSUD studies fstudy26, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Daniela Magalhães Prates & Luiz Fernando De Paula, 2016. "Financial Flows To Emerging Economies And Policy Alternatives In Post-2008," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 117, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Prates, Daniela Magalhães & Fritz, Barbara, 2016. "Beyond capital controls: regulation of foreign currency derivatives markets in the Republic of Korea and Brazil after the global financial crisis," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Brittany A. Baumann should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.