Institutionen för ekonomi och IT Trollhättan, Sweden
RePEc:edi:ieihvse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Maher Asal, 2016. "Long-Run Drivers and Short-Term Dynamics of the Swedish Real House Prices," Abstract of Economic, Finance and Management Outlook, Conscientia Beam, vol. 7, pages 1-6.
- Asal, Maher, 2016. "Testing for the presence of skill in Swedish mutual fund performance: Evidence from a bootstrap analysis," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 22-35.
- Maher Asal, 2015. "Estimating the Cost of Equity Capital of the Banking Sector in the Eurozone," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 5(6), pages 1-5.
- Maher Asal, 2011. "The Impact of Euro on Sectoral Equity Returns and Portfolio Risk," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(2), pages 119-133, May.
- Maher Asal, 1996. "Real and Monetary Determination of the Egyptian Real Exchange Rate," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 8(2), pages 20-36.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Asal, Maher, 2016.
"Testing for the presence of skill in Swedish mutual fund performance: Evidence from a bootstrap analysis,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 22-35.
- Leonardo Badea & Daniel Ştefan Armeanu & Iulian Panait & Ştefan Cristian Gherghina, 2019. "A Markov Regime Switching Approach towards Assessing Resilience of Romanian Collective Investment Undertakings," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-24, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maher Asal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.