Postole Mirela Anca
Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice Bucureşti, Romania
Universitatea Titu Maiorescu
RePEc:edi:feutmro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Marilena CIOBANASU & Iustin PRIESCU & Anca Mirela POSTOLE & Elena Mihaela ILIESCU, "undated". "Tax Avoidance For Resident Business By Establishing Offshore Companies," Proceedings of the Fifth "Administration and Public Management" International Conference: "Public Institutions' Capacity to Implement the Administrative Reform Process", Bucharest, June 23-24, 2009 23, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania.
- Padurean, Elena & Dinga, Emil & Pop, Napoleon & Ionescu, Cornel & Leonida, Ionel & Campeanu, Emilia & Gyorgy, Attila & Vorniceanu, Marius & Gherghina, Rodica & Postole, Anca & Bercu, Ana Maria & Preda, 2012. "Perspectives Of The Financial Governance Of The European Union - Sustainability Of The Expenditure From The European Budget," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 16(1), pages 87-96.
- Postole Mirela Anca & Gherghina Rodica & Ciobanasu Marilena, 2010. "Risks Related to Public Debt Management," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1798-1802, May.
- Rodica Gherghina & Ioana Duca & Mirela Anca Postole, 2010. "The Comparative Analysis Of Romania’S Budget Deficit Compared To The European Union Member States," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(4), pages 143-155, december.
- Irina Zgreabăn & Rodica Gherghina & Anca Mirela Postole, 2009. "Difficulties In The Quantification Of Human Capital," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 12(12(541)(s), pages 194-200, December.
- Vaduva Florin & Vasilciuc Bogdan & Postole Mircea-Anca, 2008. "The Management Of Documents An Optimising Component For A Companies It System," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1560-1564, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Irina Zgreabăn & Rodica Gherghina & Anca Mirela Postole, 2009.
"Difficulties In The Quantification Of Human Capital,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 12(12(541)(s), pages 194-200, December.
- Ioana Duca, 2013. "Efficiency, Effectiveness and Profitability – Concepts Used in Assessing Public Expenditures in Education," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(6), pages 1-6, December.
- Vaduva Florin & Vasilciuc Bogdan & Postole Mircea-Anca, 2008.
"The Management Of Documents An Optimising Component For A Companies It System,"
Annals of Faculty of Economics,
University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1560-1564, May.
- Bogdan-Gabriel Vasilciuc & Florin Văduva, 2014. "Requirements Regarding The Implementation Of A Performance Management Based On Process Analysis Within Local Government In Romania," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 4(1.1), pages 1-22, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Postole Mirela Anca should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.