Mohammad Y. Al-Rawwash
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
قسم الاحصاء - جامعة اليرموك (Yarmouk University, Department of Statistics)http://www.yu.edu.jo/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=17&Itemid=357
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mohammad Al-Rawwash & Amjad D. Al-Nasser, 2013. "Repeated measures and longitudinal data analysis using higher-order entropies," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 67(1), pages 100-111, February.
- Amjad D. Al-Nasser & Mohammad Y. Al-Rawwash & Anas S. Alakhras, 2011. "An approach to setting up a national customer satisfaction index: the Jordan case study," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1977-1993, December.
- Mohammad Al-Rawwash & Moh'd Alodat & Khaled Aludaat & Nidal Alodat, 2010. "Prediction intervals for characteristics of future normal sample under moving ranked set sampling," Statistica, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna, vol. 70(2), pages 137-152.
- M. T. Alodat & M. Y. Al-Rawwash & I. M. Nawajah, 2009. "Analysis of simple linear regression via median ranked set sampling," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 57-74.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Amjad D. Al-Nasser & Mohammad Y. Al-Rawwash & Anas S. Alakhras, 2011.
"An approach to setting up a national customer satisfaction index: the Jordan case study,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1977-1993, December.
- Adnan Aktepe & Süleyman Ersöz & Bilal Toklu, 0. "A multi-stage satisfaction index estimation model integrating structural equation modeling and mathematical programming," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mohammad Y. Al-Rawwash should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.