Teymur E. Zulfugarzade
|117997, Российская Федерация, г. Москва, Стремянный пер., д. 36, РЭУ им. Г.В. Плеханова, 8-й корп., каб. № 506, кафедра гражданско-правовых дисциплин|
|7(495)958-29-10 * 1072|
(50%) Plekhanov Russian University of EconomicsMoscow, Russia
113054 Moscow,36 Stremyanny per.
RePEc:edi:replaru (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Российский экономический университет имени Г.В. Плеханова (Plekhanov Russian University of Economics)https://www.rea.ru/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zulfugarzade, Teymur, 2013. "Основы Правового Обеспечения Деятельности Ситуационных Социально-Экономических Центров [Bases of Legal Support of Activity of the Situational Social and Economic Centers]," MPRA Paper 52660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena KIRILLOVA & Albert PAVLYUK & Irina MIKHAYLOVA & Teymur ZULFUGARZADE & Sergey ZENIN, 2018. "Bitcoin Lifecoin Namecoin The Legal Nature of Virtual Currency," Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, ASERS Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 119-126.
- Vitali IVLEV & Marina IVLEVA & Aleksandr PANYUKOV & Teymur ZULFUGARZADE, 2017. "Analysis of the Touristic Recreational Potential of a Territory as a Condition for Development of Ecological Tourism the Southern Moscow Region Case Study," Journal of Advanced Research in Management, ASERS Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 373-384.
- Elena KIRILLOVA & Rashad KURBANOV & Natalia SVECHNIKOVA & Teymur ZUL'FUGARZADE & Sergey ZENIN, 2017.
"Problems of Fighting Crimes on the Internet,"
Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, ASERS Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 849-856.
RePEc:srs:journl:jarle:v:8:y:2017:i:3:p:849-856 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:srs:journl:jarle:v:9:y:2018:i:1:p:119-126 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Elena KIRILLOVA & Albert PAVLYUK & Irina MIKHAYLOVA & Teymur ZULFUGARZADE & Sergey ZENIN, 2018.
"Bitcoin Lifecoin Namecoin The Legal Nature of Virtual Currency,"
Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, ASERS Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 119-126.
- I.G. Kuznetsova & O.Yu. Voronkova & M.M. Nimatulaev & I.R. Ruiga & G.N. Zhuruli & V.E. Levichev, 2019. "Ensuring the National Security of Agriculture in the Digital Era through the Formation of Human Capital," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(Special 1), pages 558-569.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Teymur E. Zulfugarzade should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.