Department of Economics Multan / Sahiwal, Pakistan
Bahauddin Zakariya University
RePEc:edi:debzupk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zulfiqar, Salyha, 2012. "Analyzing the Input Output Relationship of Small and Medium Enterprises in Pakistan: An Econometric Approach," MPRA Paper 50069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zulfiqar, Salyha, 2012.
"Analyzing the Input Output Relationship of Small and Medium Enterprises in Pakistan: An Econometric Approach,"
50069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iuliia Pinkovetskaia & Anton Lebedev, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Capital And The Volume Of Small Enterprises Production: Russian Regions Data," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(02), pages 1-16, June.
- Alsaleh, Mohd & Abdul-Rahim, A.S. & Mohd-Shahwahid, H.O., 2017. "Determinants of technical efficiency in the bioenergy industry in the EU28 region," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1331-1349.
- Syeda Azra Batool & Salyha Zulfiqar, 2013.
"Domestic debt: boon or curse? A case of Pakistan,"
International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(4), pages 374-383.
- Debi Prasad Bal & Badri Narayan Rath, 2018. "Do Macroeconomics Channels Matter for Examining Relationship Between Public Debt and Economic Growth in India?," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 16(1), pages 121-142, December.
- Debi Prasad Bal & Badri Narayan Rath, 2016. "Is Public Debt a Burden for India?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(2), pages 184-201, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Salyha Zulfiqar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.