- Vdovychenko, Artem & Zubrytskyi, Artur, 2016. "Effects of fiscal consolidation on exports in Ukraine," MPRA Paper 70722, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2016.
- Zubritskiy, Artur, 2014. "Ukrainian Export Diversification: Macro Level Analysis," MPRA Paper 70562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vdovychenko, Artem & Zubritskiy, Artur, 2014. "The Ukrainian case of fiscal devaluation in small open economies," MPRA Paper 69329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Zubritskiy, 2015. "Ukraine's export potential in the context of comparative advantages," Economy and Forecasting, Valeriy Heyets, issue 1, pages 140-154.
- M. Mokliak, P. Chernov, A. Vdovychenko, A. Zubritskyi, 2015. "Spatial approach in forecasting tax revenues," Economy and Forecasting, Valeriy Heyets, issue 2, pages 7-20.
- Artem Vdovychenko & Artur Zubrytskyi, 2015. "Opportunities for fiscal devaluation in small open economies: the case of Ukraine," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 23-40, March.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (2) 2016-04-23 2016-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2016-04-23 2016-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2016-04-23. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2016-04-23. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2016-04-23. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Artur Zubritskiy should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.