Research Institute of Fiscal PolicyKyiv, Ukraine
RePEc:edi:rifpkua (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Vdovychenko, Artem & Zubrytskyi, Artur, 2016. "Effects of fiscal consolidation on exports in Ukraine," MPRA Paper 70722, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2016.
- Zubritskiy, Artur, 2014. "Ukrainian Export Diversification: Macro Level Analysis," MPRA Paper 70562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vdovychenko, Artem & Zubritskiy, Artur, 2014. "The Ukrainian case of fiscal devaluation in small open economies," MPRA Paper 69329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Zubritskiy, 2015. "Ukraine's export potential in the context of comparative advantages," Economy and Forecasting, Valeriy Heyets, issue 1, pages 140-154.
- M. Mokliak, P. Chernov, A. Vdovychenko, A. Zubritskyi, 2015. "Spatial approach in forecasting tax revenues," Economy and Forecasting, Valeriy Heyets, issue 2, pages 7-20.
- Artem Vdovychenko & Artur Zubrytskyi, 2015. "Opportunities for fiscal devaluation in small open economies: the case of Ukraine," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 23-40, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (2) 2016-04-23 2016-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2016-04-23 2016-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2016-04-23. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2016-04-23. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2016-04-23. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Artur Zubritskiy should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.