Mehmet Fatih Öztek
(Mehmet Fatih Oztek)
|First Name:||Mehmet Fatih|
|Department of Economics, Yıldırım Beyazıt University, Ankara, Turkey|
|+90 312 2103041|
İktisat Bölümü Ankara, Turkey
Siyasal Bilgiler Fakültesi
Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:ikybutr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- M.Fatih Oztek & Nadir Ocal, 2013. "Financial Crises, Financialization of Commodity Markets and Correlation of Agricultural Commodity Index with Precious Metal Index and S&P500," ERC Working Papers 1302, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2013.
- M. Fatih Oztek & Nadir Ocal, 2012. "Integration of China Stock Markets with International Stock Markets: An application of Smooth Transition Conditional Correlation with Double Transition Functions," ERC Working Papers 1209, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2012.
- Mehmet Fatih Öztek & Nadir Öcal, 2016. "The effects of domestic and international news and volatility on integration of Chinese stock markets with international stock markets," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 317-360, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- M.Fatih Oztek & Nadir Ocal, 2013.
"Financial Crises, Financialization of Commodity Markets and Correlation of Agricultural Commodity Index with Precious Metal Index and S&P500,"
ERC Working Papers
1302, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2013.
- Adam Zaremba, 2015. "Portfolio Diversification with Commodities in Times of Financialization," International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies, Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 4(1), pages 18-36, January.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mehmet Fatih Oztek
(Mehmet Fatih Oztek) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.