|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
İktisat Fakültesi İstanbul, Turkey
RePEc:edi:ifisttr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Zeren, Fatma & Yilanci, Veli, 2011. "Convergence among the Regions of Turkey: Evidence from Random Coefficient Models," Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 2(1), pages 143-143, January.
- Zeren, Fatma & Ergun, Suzan, 2010. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Flows in EU: Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 1-67, October.
- Fatma ZEREN, 2010. "Mekansal Etkilesim Aalizi," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 12(1), pages 18-39, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zeren, Fatma & Ergun, Suzan, 2010.
"The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Flows in EU: Dynamic Panel Data Analysis,"
Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 1-67, October.
- Elif Guneren Genc & Ozlem Deniz Basar, 2015. "The Impact of the 2008 Crisis on Total Insurers¡¯ Investment Portfolio in Europe: Dynamic Panel Approach," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(1), pages 208-214, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fatma Zeren should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.