Católica Porto Business School Porto, Portugal
Universidade Católica Portuguesa
: +351 226 196 200
+351 226 196 291
Rua Diogo Botelho, 1327; 4169 - 005 Porto
RePEc:edi:feucppt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Peter Simmons & Yuanyuan Xie, 2013. "Financial Markets Around the Great Recession: East Meets West," Discussion Papers 13/29, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Peter Simmons & Yuanyuan Xie, 2013. "Three musketeers: A dynamic model of capital inflow (FDI), the real wage rate and the net migration flow with empirical application," Discussion Papers 13/28, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Peter Simmons & Yuan Yuan Xie, 2012. "Should I Stay or Should I Go? Intra-province Migration in Guangdong," Discussion Papers 12/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Peter Simmons & Yuanyuan Xie, 2013. "Where is the grass greener? A micro-founded model of migration with application to Guangdong," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (2) 2012-07-01 2013-11-16. Author is listed
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2013-11-22. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2012-07-01. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2013-11-22. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2012-07-01. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2012-07-01. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yuanyuan Xie should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.