Ivona Vrdoljak Raguž
(Ivona Vrdoljak Raguz)
|Last Name:||Vrdoljak Raguz|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Odjel za Ekonomiju i Poslovnu Ekonomiju Dubrovnik, Croatia
Sveučilište u Dubrovniku
RePEc:edi:oedubhr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Krajnović Aleksandra & Raguz Ivona Vrdoljak & Gortan-Carlin Ivana Paula, 2020. "Strategic management and demarketing in UNESCO WHSs: a comparative analysis of two Croatian tourist destinations," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 48(48), pages 113-128, June.
- Hana Stojanova & Barbora Lietavcova & Ivona Vrdoljak Raguž, 2019. "The Dependence of Unemployment of the Senior Workforce upon Explanatory Variables in the European Union in the Context of Industry 4.0," Social Sciences, MDPI, vol. 8(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Ivona Vrdoljak Raguz, 2017. "Comparative Analysis Of Intentions Towards Self - Employment Among Business Students At The University Of Dubrovnik, Croatia," Economics and Management, Faculty of Economics, SOUTH-WEST UNIVERSITY "NEOFIT RILSKI", BLAGOEVGRAD, vol. 13(2), pages 105-120.
- Ivona Vrdoljak Raguz & Doris Perucic & Ivana Pavlic, 2012. "Organization and Implementation of Integrated Management System Processes - Cruise Port Dubrovnik," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 199-209.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hana Stojanova & Barbora Lietavcova & Ivona Vrdoljak Raguž, 2019.
"The Dependence of Unemployment of the Senior Workforce upon Explanatory Variables in the European Union in the Context of Industry 4.0,"
Social Sciences, MDPI, vol. 8(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Kovárník Richard & Staňková Michaela, 2021. "Determinants of Electric Car Sales in Europe," LOGI – Scientific Journal on Transport and Logistics, Sciendo, vol. 12(1), pages 214-225, January.
- Ivona Vrdoljak Raguz & Doris Perucic & Ivana Pavlic, 2012.
"Organization and Implementation of Integrated Management System Processes - Cruise Port Dubrovnik,"
International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 199-209.
- Georgia Papadopoulou & Evangelos Sambracos & Sofia Xesfingi, 2017. "Influential Factors of Passengers' Expenditures During A Cruise Trip: The Case of the Greek Islands," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 15(1), pages 15-31.
- Papadopoulou, Georgia & Sambracos, Evangelos, 2014. "Recent Evolution of Cruise Activities in European Ports of Embarkation: a Quantitative and Economic Approach," MPRA Paper 68626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ivona Vrdoljak Raguz
(Ivona Vrdoljak Raguz) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.