|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculté de Droit, d'Économie et de Gestion Valenciennes, France
Université de Valenciennes et du Hainaut-Cambrésis
RePEc:edi:fdvalfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Anthony Dhieux & Eric Severin & Ludovic Vigneron, 2015.
"Does Accounting Information Quality Matter For Smes’ Use Of Trade Credit?
[Qualite De L’Information Comptable Et Recours Au Credit Fournisseur]," Post-Print hal-01188869, HAL.
- Vigneron, Ludovic, 2014.
"Relations bancaires et crédits aux PME
[Banking Relationships and SMEs'bank debts]," MPRA Paper 53014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vigneron, Ludovic & Daïri, Meriam, 2013.
"Caractéristiques informationnelles du secteur d'activité et recours au crédit fournisseur
[Informational characteristics of industry secteurs and trade credit use]," MPRA Paper 51689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vigneron, Ludovic & Hajj Chehade, Hiba, 2013.
"Structuration du pool bancaire de la PME : une revue de la littérature
[Structuring SMEs' banks relationships: a review]," MPRA Paper 50498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiba El Hajj Chehade & Ludovic Vigneron, 2007. "SME’s main bank choice and organizational structure : Evidence from France," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2007-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Ludovic Vigneron & Ramzi Benkraiem, 2016.
"Does banking relationship configuration affect the risk-taking behavior of French SMEs?,"
Economics and Business Letters,
Oviedo University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 166-174.
- Ludovic Vigneron & Ramzi Benkraiem, 2015. "Does banking relationship configuration affect the risk-taking behavior of French SMEs?," Post-Print hal-01338638, HAL.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hiba El Hajj Chehade & Ludovic Vigneron, 2007.
"SME’s main bank choice and organizational structure : Evidence from France,"
Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center
2007-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Tlili, Rim, 2012. "Comment justifier la multibancarité au sein des PME ?," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/10919 edited by Etner, François, December.
- Djedidi-Kooli, Salima, 2009. "L’accès au financement des PME en France : quel rôle joué par la structure du système bancaire ?," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/8354 edited by Etner, François, December.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ludovic Vigneron should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.