Charles W. Upton
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||1969 Department of Economics; Tepper School of Business Administration; Carnegie Mellon University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Articles Books
- Miller, Merton H & Upton, Charles W, 1985. "The Pricing of Oil and Gas: Some Further Results," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 1009-1018, July.
- Miller, Merton H & Upton, Charles W, 1985. "A Test of the Hotelling Valuation Principle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Upton, Charles, 1981. "An equilibrium model of city size," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 15-36, July.
- Gould, J. P. & Miller, M. H. & Nelson, C. R. & Upton, C. W., 1978. "The stochastic properties of velocity and the quantity theory of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 229-248, April.
- Upton, Charles W, 1976. "Is There a Capital Shortage: Discussion," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 315-318, May.
- Miller, Merton H & Upton, Charles W, 1976. "Leasing, Buying, and the Cost of Capital Services," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(3), pages 761-786, June.
- Charles Upton & William Silverman, 1972. "The Demand for Dental Services," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 7(2), pages 250-261.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Charles W. Upton should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.