Department of Management Science Lahore, Pakistan
Comsats University Islamabad
+92 (42) 111-001-007
+92 (42) 99203100
1.5 KM Defence Road, Off Raiwind Road, Lahore
RePEc:edi:dmcompk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Sami Ullah & Dr. Abu Rashid Jafri & Muhammad Khyzer Bin Dost, 2011. "A synthesis of literature on organizational politics," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 3(3), pages 36-49, June.
- Muhammad Ali Gondal & Sami Ullah, 2011. "Management and Employee Perspective on Diversity: A Review Essay," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(4), pages 150-158, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sami Ullah & Dr. Abu Rashid Jafri & Muhammad Khyzer Bin Dost, 2011.
"A synthesis of literature on organizational politics,"
Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 3(3), pages 36-49, June.
- Amelia Carolina Sparavigna & Roberto Marazzato, 2015. "Analysis of a Play by Means of CHAPLIN, the Characters and Places Interaction Network Software," International Journal of Sciences, Office ijSciences, vol. 4(03), pages 60-68, March.
- Bernhard Resch & Chris Steyaert, 2020. "Peer Collaboration as a Relational Practice: Theorizing Affective Oscillation in Radical Democratic Organizing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 164(4), pages 715-730, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sami Ullah should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.