|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Economics Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Moscow 101987, Myasnitskaya street, 20
RePEc:edi:fehseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rostislav Turovsky & Marina Sukhova, 2017. "Similar or Different? Exploring the Gap between Federal and Regional Elections in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 55/PS/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Rostislav Turovsky, 2016. "Russia’S Electoral Space: Change and Continuity in Post-Soviet Perspective," HSE Working papers WP BRP 40/PS/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Rostislav F. Turovsky, 2015. "Systemic Opposition at Russia’S Gubernatorial Elections," HSE Working papers WP BRP 26/PS/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Regina Smyth & Rostislav Turovsky, 2018. "Legitimising Victories: Electoral Authoritarian Control in Russia’s Gubernatorial Elections," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 70(2), pages 182-201, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (3) 2015-11-15 2016-12-04 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (3) 2015-11-15 2016-12-04 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (2) 2015-11-15 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2016-12-04 2018-01-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rostislav Turovsky should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.