Angelo Ballesteros Taningco
(in no particular order)
Asian Development BankManila, Philippines
RePEc:edi:asdevph (more details at EDIRC)
School of Economics
Pamantasan ng De La Salle (De La Salle University)
RePEc:edi:dedlsph (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Unite, Angelo A. & Sullivan, Michael J. & Brookman, Jeffrey & Majadillas, Mary Anne & Taningco, Angelo, 2008. "Executive pay and firm performance in the Philippines," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 606-623, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Unite, Angelo A. & Sullivan, Michael J. & Brookman, Jeffrey & Majadillas, Mary Anne & Taningco, Angelo, 2008.
"Executive pay and firm performance in the Philippines,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 606-623, November.
- Angelo A. Unite & Michael J. Sullivan & Ailyn A. Shi, 2019. "Board Diversity and Performance of Philippine Firms: Do Women Matter?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 65-78, February.
- Chengedzai Mafini, 2016. "Constraints to Strategy Implementation and their Influence on Business Performance: the Case of a Waste Management Logistics Company," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(4), pages 51-71, August.
- Eriana Kartadjumena & Waymond Rodgers, 2019. "Executive Compensation, Sustainability, Climate, Environmental Concerns, and Company Financial Performance: Evidence from Indonesian Commercial Banks," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(6), pages 1-21, March.
- Kim, So Yeon & Lee, Kang Ryun & Shin, Hyun-Han, 2017. "The enhanced disclosure of executive compensation in Korea," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 72-83.
- Kuo, Hsien-Chang & Lin, Dan & Lien, Donald & Wang, Lie-Huey & Yeh, Li-Jen, 2014. "Is there an inverse U-shaped relationship between pay and performance?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 347-357.
- Hearn, Bruce, 2013. "The determinants of director remuneration, executive tenure and individual executive disclosure in North African IPO firms," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 162-182.
- Hearn, Bruce, 2013. "The impact of board governance on director compensation in West African IPO firms," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 82-104.
- Intan Oviantari Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 2011. "Directors And Commissioners Remuneration And Firm Performance: Indonesian Evidence," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-287, Conference Master Resources.
- Suveera Gill & Manika Kohli, 2018. "Perceptual Determinants of Executive Compensation: Survey-Based Evidence from India," Indian Journal of Corporate Governance, , vol. 11(2), pages 159-184, December.
- Duong, Lien & Evans, John, 2015. "CFO compensation: Evidence from Australia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PA), pages 425-443.
- Clement Olalekan Olaniyi & Olufemi Bodunde Obembe & Emmanuel Oluwole Oni, 2017. "Analysis of the Nexus between CEO Pay and Performance of Non-Financial Listed Firms in Nigeria," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 29(3), pages 429-445, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Angelo Ballesteros Taningco should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.