Marusya Ivanova Smokova
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics, Department of Marketing 2 Emanuil Chakarov Str. 5250 Svishtov Bulgaria|
D. A. Tsenov Academy of EconomicsSvishtov, Bulgaria
RePEc:edi:tsenobg (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ivanova Marusya, 2012. "A Benefit-Based Approach for Increasing the Effectiveness of Promotions," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 59(2), pages 67-82, December.
- Marusya Ivanova, 2008. "An analysis of brand interdependencies using Artificial Neural Networks," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice (1954-2015), Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 55, pages 183-189, November.
- Marusia Ivanova, 2007. "Genesis and Evolution of Market Share Predictive Models," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 117-148.
- Marusia Ivanova, 2005. "Sales Forecasting Using Artificial Neural Networks," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 60-81.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ivanova Marusya, 2012.
"A Benefit-Based Approach for Increasing the Effectiveness of Promotions,"
Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 59(2), pages 67-82, December.
- Somesh Kumar Sinha & Priyanka Verma, 2018. "Impact of Sales Promotionâ€™s Benefits on Brand Equity: An Empirical Investigation," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 19(6), pages 1663-1680, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marusya Ivanova Smokova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.