Faculty of Economics Bangkok, Thailand
Prachan Road; Bangkok, 10200
RePEc:edi:fectuth (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Puree Sirasoontorn & Napon Suksai, 2013. "An Analysis of Petroleum Fiscal Regime in Thailand," Applied Economics Journal, Kasetsart University, Faculty of Economics, Center for Applied Economic Research, vol. 20(1), pages 23-46, June.
- Puree Sirasoontorn & John Quiggin, 2007. "The Political Economy of Privatization in the Thai Electricity Industry," Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 403-419.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Puree Sirasoontorn & John Quiggin, 2007.
"The Political Economy of Privatization in the Thai Electricity Industry,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 403-419.
- Loch, Adam & Adamson, David & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak, 2013. "Hydrology and Economics in Water Management Policy under Increasing uncertainty," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 156479, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Juyong Lee & Youngsang Cho & Yoonmo Koo & Chansoo Park, 2018. "Effects of Market Reform on Facility Investment in Electric Power Industry: Panel Data Analysis of 27 Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-16, September.
- Adamson, David & Loch, Adam, 2013. "Natural capital and climate change: Possible negative sustainability impacts from 'gold plating' irrigation infrastructure," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 156480, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Puree Sirasoontorn should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.