|He Shuquan, Department of Economics, Shanghai University, 99#, Shangda Road, Baoshan District, Shanghai,200444 P.R. of China|
College of International Business and Management Shanghai, China
RePEc:edi:ibshucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- He Shuquan, 2004. "Analysis on Major Issues in International Investment Agreements and Future Options," International Trade 0407011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He Shuquan, 2004. "National Key FDI Policies and International Investment Agreements Development," International Trade 0407010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Shu-Quan He, 2010.
"Dynamics of Chinese Agricultural Trade Patterns,"
Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 5-25, January.
- Tsun Se Cheong & Yanrui Wu, 2014.
"Convergence and Transitional Dynamics of China's Industrial Output: A County-Level Study Using a New Framework of Distribution Dynamics Analysis,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
14-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Cheong, Tsun Se & Wu, Yanrui, 2018. "Convergence and transitional dynamics of China's industrial output: A county-level study using a new framework of distribution dynamics analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 125-138.
- Kabata, Tshepelayi, 2015. "Water Pollution and Environmental Performance in US Agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212626, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Manjiang Shi & Yaowen Xie & Qi Cao, 2016. "Spatiotemporal Changes in Rural Settlement Land and Rural Population in the Middle Basin of the Heihe River, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-17, June.
- Vasilii Erokhin & Li Diao & Peiran Du, 2020. "Sustainability-Related Implications of Competitive Advantages in Agricultural Value Chains: Evidence from Central Asia—China Trade and Investment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-29, February.
- Tsun Se Cheong & Yanrui Wu, 2014. "Convergence and Transitional Dynamics of China's Industrial Output: A County-Level Study Using a New Framework of Distribution Dynamics Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shuquan He should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.