|Department of Economics P.O. Box 7082, S-22007 Lund, Sweden|
|+46 46 2228669|
Nationalekonomiska Institutionen Lund, Sweden
: +46 +46 222 0000
+46 +46 2224613
P.O. Box 7082, S-222 07 LUND
RePEc:edi:delunse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Byström, Hans & Olofsdotter , Karin & Söderström, Lars, 2005.
"Is China an Optimum Currency Area?,"
2005:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & James S. Laurenceson, 2013.
"Provincial business cycles and fiscal policy in China,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(2), pages 323-340, April.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & James Laurenceson, "undated". "Provincial business cycles and fiscal policy in China," MRG Discussion Paper Series 4311, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Dougherty, Sean & Herd, Richard & He, Ping, 2007. "Has a private sector emerged in China's industry? Evidence from a quarter of a million Chinese firms," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 309-334.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & James S. Laurenceson, 2013. "Provincial business cycles and fiscal policy in China," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(2), pages 323-340, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lars Söderström should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.