Maria Teresa Ruiz-Tagle
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Department of Land Economy Cambridge, United Kingdom
University of Cambridge
: +44 1223 337147
+44 1223 337130
19 Silver Street, Cambridge CB3 9EP
RePEc:edi:dlcamuk (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Facultad de Economía y Negocios Santiago, Chile
Universidad de Chile
RePEc:edi:feuclcl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Samaniego, Joseluis & Montero, Laetitia & Ruiz-Tagle, María Teresa, 2015. "Sendas de desarrollo bajas en carbono en ciudades metropolitanas de América Latina," Documentos de Proyectos 686, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- María Teresa Ruiz-Tagle, 2006. "How Do Capital Markets Respond to Environmental News?," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 22.2006, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2006.
- María Teresa Ruiz-Tagle, 2006. "What are the Determinants of Environmental Compliance in the Chilean manufacturing Industry? A case study," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 17.2006, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2006.
- María Teresa Ruiz-Tagle, 2006. "Why do Manufacturing Plants Invest in Environmental Management?," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 20.2006, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2006.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- María Teresa Ruiz-Tagle, 2006.
"Why do Manufacturing Plants Invest in Environmental Management?,"
Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers
20.2006, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2006.
- Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi & Alban Thomas, 2007. "What drives agrifood firms to register for an Environmental Management System?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 34(2), pages 233-255, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maria Teresa Ruiz-Tagle should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.