Report NEP-ENV-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Renaud Crassous & Jean Charles Hourcade & Olivier Sassi, 2006. "Endogenous structural change and climate targets," Post-Print halshs-00009335, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009337_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009339_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009338_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tim J. Foxon & Peter J. Pearson, 2006. "Policy Processes for Low Carbon Innovation in the UK: Successes, failures and lessons," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 16.2006, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2006.
- María Teresa Ruiz-Tagle, 2006. "What are the Determinants of Environmental Compliance in the Chilean manufacturing Industry? A case study," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 17.2006, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2006.
- Don Fullerton & Seung-Rae Kim, 2006. "Environmental Investment and Policy with Distortionary Taxes and Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 12070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oec:traaaa:2005/3-fr is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jennifer Franz & Felix R. FitzRoy, 2005. "Child mortaility, poverty and environment in developing countries," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200518, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Toru Iwami, 2006. "Globalization and Pollution Industries in East Asia," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-394, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Nava Haruvy, 2005. "Land Use and Water Management in Israel- Economic and environmental analysis of sustainable reuse of wastewater in agriculture," ERSA conference papers ersa05p376, European Regional Science Association.