Muhammad Azeem Qureshi
RePEc:edi:ohioano (more details at EDIRC)
- Tanveer Ahsan & Wang Man & Muhammad Azeem Qureshi, 2016. "Mean reverting financial leverage: theory and evidence from Pakistan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(5), pages 379-388, January.
- Nadeem Ahmed Sheikh & Muhammad Azeem Qureshi, 2014. "Crowding-out or shying-away: impact of corporate income tax on capital structure choice of firms in Pakistan," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(19), pages 1249-1260, October.
- John Pastor Ansah & Muhammad Azeem Qureshi, 2013. "System dynamics model of debt accumulation in developing countries," African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 317-337, September.
- Muhammad Azeem Qureshi & Matteo Pedercini, 2010. "A Resource-Based Approach to the Modeling and Simulation of Income Distribution: The Case of Pakistan," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 19(3-4), pages 65-87, September.
- Muhammad Azeem Qureshi, 2010. "Is inclusive government more humane? Perspective on food availability in Pakistan," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(8), pages 562-573, July.
- Muhammad Azeem Qureshi, 2009. "Human development, public expenditure and economic growth: a system dynamics approach," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(1/2), pages 93-104, March.
- Muhammad Azeem Qureshi, 2009. "Does pecking order theory explain leverage behaviour in Pakistan?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(17), pages 1365-1370.
- Muhammad Azeem Qureshi, 2008. "Challenging trickle-down approach," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(4), pages 269-282, March.
- Muhammad Azeem Qureshi & Toseef Azid, 2006.
"Did They Do It Differently? Capital Structure Choices of Public and Private Sectors in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 701-709.
RePEc:eme:ijsepp:v:36:y:2009:i:2:p:93-104 is not listed on IDEAS
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muhammad Azeem Qureshi should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.