Abdul Manap Pulungan
Institute for Development of Economics and Finance (INDEF)South Jakarta, Indonesia
RePEc:edi:indefid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Candra Fajri Ananda & Abdul Manap Pulungan & Rahmia Hasniasari, 2019. "Regulating without Burdening: Case Study of Financial Technology in Indonesia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9912270, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Candra Fajri Ananda & Abdul Manap Pulungan, 2018. "Determinant of Income Inequality in Indonesia: Study Case 33 Provinces in 2011-2016," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8110387, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Abdul Manap Pulungan & Ahmad Erani Yustika, 2014. "Bank-Specific and Industry-Characteristic Determinants of Commercial Bank Profitability: Empirical Study for Indonesia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702522, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Abdul Manap Pulungan & Mohammad Reza Hafiz Akbar & Riza Annisa Pujarama, 2018. "Mengapa Kontribusi Pemerintah pada Ekonomi Rendah?," INDEF Policy Brief, Institute for Development of Economics and Finance (INDEF), pages 1-4.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (3) 2015-04-02 2018-11-26 2020-01-13. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2015-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2015-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-FLE: Financial Literacy & Education (1) 2020-01-13. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2020-01-13. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Abdul Manap Pulungan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.