Faculty of Economic and Financial Sciences Auckland Park, South Africa
University of Johannesburg
: +27 (0)11 559 2492
+27 (0)11 559 2036
P.O. Box 524, Auckland Park 2006
RePEc:edi:serauza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hassan Molana & Kwame Osei-Assibey, 2010.
"Inflation Uncertainty, Exchange Rate Depreciation and Volatility: Evidence from Ghana, Mozambique and Tanzania,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
246, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Molana, Hassan & Osei-Assibey, Kwame, 2010. "Inflation Uncertainty, Exchange Rate Depreciation and Volatility: Evidence from Ghana, Mozambique and Tanzania," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-94, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kwame Osei-Assibey, 2016. "Price of Political Uncertainty: Evidence from Ghanaian Treasury Bills," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1827-1834.
- Kwame Osei-Assibey, 2015. "Empirical Regularities of Financial Market Volatility and Good Modelling Process: Developing Countries' Exchange Rate Markets Perspective," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 547-570, December.
- Kwame Osei-Assibey, 2014. "Sign asymmetry and exchange rate market volatility: empirical evidence from two developing countries," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 107-121.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kwame Osei-Assibey should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.