|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Volkswirtschaftliche Fakultät München, Germany
Schackstraße 4, D-80539 Muenchen
RePEc:edi:vfmunde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Editorship
- Opgen-Rhein Rainer & Strimmer Korbinian, 2007. "Accurate Ranking of Differentially Expressed Genes by a Distribution-Free Shrinkage Approach," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Opgen-Rhein Rainer & Strimmer Korbinian, 2007.
"Accurate Ranking of Differentially Expressed Genes by a Distribution-Free Shrinkage Approach,"
Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Zhang, Xinyu & Chen, Ti & Wan, Alan T.K. & Zou, Guohua, 2009. "Robustness of Stein-type estimators under a non-scalar error covariance structure," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2376-2388, November.
- Lim Johan & Kim Jayoun & Kim Sang-cheol & Yu Donghyeon & Kim Kyunga & Kim Byung Soo, 2012. "Detection of Differentially Expressed Gene Sets in a Partially Paired Microarray Data Set," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-30, February.
- Tong, Tiejun & Jang, Homin & Wang, Yuedong, 2012. "James–Stein type estimators of variances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 232-243.
- Korbinian Strimmer, 2008. "Comments on: Augmenting the bootstrap to analyze high dimensional genomic data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(1), pages 25-27, May.
- Martin Bod’a, 2017. "Stochastic sensitivity analysis of concentration measures," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 25(2), pages 441-471, June.
- Marot, Guillemette & Foulley, Jean-Louis & Jaffrzic, Florence, 2009. "A structural mixed model to shrink covariance matrices for time-course differential gene expression studies," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 1630-1638, March.
- Jorge A Chan-Lau, 2017. "Variance Decomposition Networks; Potential Pitfalls and a Simple Solution," IMF Working Papers 17/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Xiaoquan Wen, 2017. "Robust Bayesian FDR Control Using Bayes Factors, with Applications to Multi-tissue eQTL Discovery," Statistics in Biosciences, Springer;International Chinese Statistical Association, vol. 9(1), pages 28-49, June.
- Peter Hall & D. M. Titterington & Jing-Hao Xue, 2009. "Tilting methods for assessing the influence of components in a classifier," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(4), pages 783-803.
- Xiaoquan Wen, 0. "Robust Bayesian FDR Control Using Bayes Factors, with Applications to Multi-tissue eQTL Discovery," Statistics in Biosciences, Springer;International Chinese Statistical Association, vol. 0, pages 1-22.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rainer Opgen-Rhein should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.