Yves Francis ODIA NDONGO
|First Name:||Yves Francis|
|15, Rue des Glacis-de-rive 1207 Genève|
|(41)78 783 67 80|
(in no particular order)
Études du Développement (Development Studies)
The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (Institute des Hautes Études Internationales et du Développement)
RePEc:edi:iuegech (more details at EDIRC)
Partenariat en Politiques Économiques (PEP) (Partnership for Economic Policy)
Université Laval (Laval University)
RePEc:edi:cdvlvca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- ODIA NDONGO, Yves Francis, 2007. "Les sources des fluctuations marcoéconomiques au Cameroun," MPRA Paper 1308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Odia Ndongo, Yves Francis, 2006. "Datation du Cycle du PIB Camerounais entre 1960 et 2003," MPRA Paper 552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Odia Ndongo, Yves Francis & Ebene, Alice Justine & Tegnerowicz, Joanna, 2006. "Religion, Capital social et réduction de la pauvreté au Cameroun: Le cas de la ville de Yaoundé," MPRA Paper 166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- ODIA NDONGO, Yves Francis, 2007.
"Les sources des fluctuations marcoéconomiques au Cameroun,"
1308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-François Verne, 2021. "Smooth Threshold Autoregressive models and Markov process: An application to the Lebanese GDP growth rate," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 13(3), pages 71-88, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yves Francis Odia Ndongo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.