|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Business Administration Annamalai Nagar, India
RePEc:edi:dbannin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- K. R. Sowmya & N. Panchanatham, 2011. "Job Burnout: An Outcome Of Organizational Politics In Banking Sector," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 2(4), pages 49-58, January.
- Eugene I. Pradeepkumar-J & N. Panchanatham, 2010. "Astudy On Impact Of Rural College Students In E-Learning (Nagapattinam District, Tamilnadu-India)," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 4(1), pages 98-102, February.
- S.Saravanan & N.Panchanatham & S.Pragadeeswaran, 2009. "Consumer behavior towards show-room services of two wheelers with reference to Cuddalore district," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 3(3), pages 71-75.
- Sowmya K. R. & Panchanatham N., 2009. "Political Survival in an Organization," Advances In Management, Advances in Management, vol. 2(9), September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sowmya K. R. & Panchanatham N., 2009.
"Political Survival in an Organization,"
Advances In Management,
Advances in Management, vol. 2(9), September.
- Nizar Abdelkafi & Sergiy Makhotin & Thorsten Posselt, 2013. "Business Model Innovations For Electric Mobility — What Can Be Learned From Existing Business Model Patterns?," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(01), pages 1-41.
- Sania Nisar, 2014. "The real story of legislations in Pakistan," South Asian Journal of Management Sciences (SAJMS), Iqra University, Iqra University, vol. 8(2), pages 87-94, Fall.
- Christine Zhenwei Qiang & Siou Chew Kuek & Andrew Dymond & Steve Esselaar, 2012. "Mobile Applications for Agriculture and Rural Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21892, The World Bank.
- Yackee Jason Webb, 2016. "Foreign Aid, Law Reform, and the World Bank’s Doing Business Project," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 177-199, June.
- Aswini Kumar Mishra & Atasi Kar, 2017. "Are Targeted Unconditional Cash Transfers Effective? Evidence from a Poor Region in India," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 819-843, January.
- Carolina Castaldi & Jan Faber & Maikel J. Kishna, 2013. "Co-Innovation By Kibs In Environmental Services — A Knowledge-Based Perspective," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(05), pages 1-17.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Panchanatham N should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.