Junaid Ahmed Noor
Department of Economics Lahore, Pakistan
Government College University
RePEc:edi:degcupk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ali Abidi, Syeda Ifrah & Noor, Junaid, 2012. "Economic Analysis of Forest Management in Pakistan - A Case Study of Changa Mange and Muree Forest," MPRA Paper 28086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noor, Junaid & Siddiqi, Wasif & Muhammad, Taj, 2010. "Estimation of Willingness to Pay for Improvements in Drinking Water Quality in Lahore: A Case Study of WASA, Lahore," MPRA Paper 53763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Junaid Ahmed Noor & Wasif Siddiqi, 2009. "Estimation of willingness to pay for improvement in dirnking water quality: a study of wasa, lahore," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1-19.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ali Abidi, Syeda Ifrah & Noor, Junaid, 2012.
"Economic Analysis of Forest Management in Pakistan - A Case Study of Changa Mange and Muree Forest,"
28086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paunić, Alida, 2016. "Brazil, Preservation of Forest and Biodiversity," MPRA Paper 71462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Junaid Ahmed Noor should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.