|52 Sukhumvit 55/23 Bangkok 10110 Thailand|
Bank of ThailandBangkok, Thailand
: (662) 283-5353
273 Samsen Road, Bangkhunprom, Bangkok
RePEc:edi:botgvth (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Poomjai Nacaskul & Kritchaya Janjaroen & Suparit Suwanik, 2012. "Economic Rationales for Central Banking: Historical Evolution, Policy Space, Institutional Integrity, and Paradigm Challenges," Working Papers 2012-04, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2013-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2013-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2013-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2013-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2013-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2013-02-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Poomjai Nacaskul should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.