- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2007-10-06. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2007-10-06. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2006-12-09. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2007-10-06. Author is listed
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2006-12-09. Author is listed
Most cited item
- Madeleine Akrich & Riel Miller, 2007. "The Future of Key Actors in the European Research Area," Post-Print halshs-00116775, HAL.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Riel Miller should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.