|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Departamento de Gestión de Empresas Reus, Spain
Facultat de Ciències Econòmiques i Empresarials
Universitat Rovira I Virgili Tarragona
: 977 75 98 00
977 75 98 10
977 75 98 00
RePEc:edi:dgurves (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Vidal-Suñé, Antoni & López-Panisello, María-Belén, 2013. "Institutional and economic determinants of the perception of opportunities and entrepreneurial intention," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 26, pages 75-96.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vidal-Suñé, Antoni & López-Panisello, María-Belén, 2013.
"Institutional and economic determinants of the perception of opportunities and entrepreneurial intention,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 26, pages 75-96.
- Hatmanu (Gagea) Mariana & IacobuțÃ£ Andreea-Oana, 2014. "Determinants Of Entrepreneurial Activity In Times Of Crisis: An Empirical Study," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 320-330, July.
- Angela Roman & Valentina Diana Rusu, 2016. "The Impact Of The Economic Environment On Entrepreneurship: Evidence From European Countries," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 494-502, July.
- Valentina Diana Rusu & Angela Roman, 2017. "Entrepreneurial Activity in the EU: An Empirical Evaluation of Its Determinants," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-16, September.
- Valentina Diana Rusu & Adina Dornean, 2019. "The Quality of Entrepreneurial Activity and Economic Competitiveness in European Union Countries: A Panel Data Approach," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-21, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, María-Belén López-Panisello
(Maria-Belen Lopez-Panisello) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.