Iakov T. Kuga
National Research University Higher School of EconomicsMoscow, Russia
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:hsecoru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Iakov T. Kuga, 2016. "National Borders and Urban Growth: Evidence from the Annexation of Alsace and Lorraine," HSE Working papers WP BRP 133/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kuga Iakov & Elena Kuzmina, 2016. "Covered interest parity: evidence from Russian money market," EERC Working Paper Series 16/01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2016-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2016-05-08. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2016-05-08. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2016-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2016-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2016-05-08. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2016-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-05-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Iakov T. Kuga should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.