Report NEP-CIS-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Selezneva, Ekaterina, 2015. "Struggling for new lives: Family and fertility policies in the Soviet Union and modern Russia," CEI Working Paper Series 2015-8, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Amat Adarov & Vasily Astrov & Serkan Çiçek & Rumen Dobrinsky & Vladimir Gligorov & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Simona Jokubauskaite & Sebastian Leitner & Isilda Ma, 2016. "Growth Stabilises: Investment a Major Driver, Except in Countries Plagued by Recession," wiiw Forecast Reports Spring2016, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mazilkina, Elena & Kasaeva, Tatyana, 2015. "Limiting The Risk Of Integration In The Context Of Ensuring National Information Security Of Russia," Published Papers marpc2, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kaznacheev, Peter & Bazaleva, Regina, 2016. "A comparison of the roles of privately and state-owned oil companies in developing the Arctic shelf," Published Papers 1, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Butzlaff, Iris, 2016. "BMI Growth Rates and the Nutrition Transition: The Role of Income, Inequality and Income Growth in Russia," Discussion Papers 232914, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Amat Adarov & Fatos Hoxha & Werner Laventure & Isilda Mara, 2015. "Monthly Report No. 9/2015," wiiw Monthly Reports 2015-09, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Roe, Terry L. & Smith, Rodney B.W., 2015. "Mainstreaming of ecosystem services into sectoral and macroeconomic policies and programmes of Republic of Kazakhstan," Miscellaneous Publications 232877, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kuga Iakov & Elena Kuzmina, 2016. "Covered interest parity: evidence from Russian money market," EERC Working Paper Series 16/01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Tom Coupe & Maksym Obrizan, 2016. "The Impact of War on Happiness: the Case of Ukraine," Discussion Papers 58, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Jakhongir Kakhkharov, 2016. "Comparing the financial development of transition countries of Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201601, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Mustafa Sakr & Andre Jordaan, 2016. "Emerging Multinational Corporations: A Prominent Player in the Global Economy," Working Papers 201623, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2016. "Negative Consequences of Smooth Devaluation," MPRA Paper 70292, University Library of Munich, Germany.