Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)Moscow, Russia
: +7 (499) 956 95 86
82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow
RePEc:edi:aneeeru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kaznacheev, Peter & Baffo, Raphael & Kjurchiski, Nikola & Samoilova (Bazaleva), Regina, 2017. "Securitization of the Commodity Market. The Impact of Investing in Commodities on the Dynamics of Mineral Prices," Working Papers 041731, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- KAZNACHEEV, Peter F. & Kjurchiski, Nikola V. & Samoilova, Regina V., 2017. "Adaptation to Lower Oil Prices: International Corporations and Junior Shale Companies," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 148-159, December.
- Peter F. Kaznacheev & Regina V. Samoilova & Nikola V. Kjurchiski, 2016. "Improving Efficiency of the Oil and Gas Sector and Other Extractive Industries by Applying Methods of Artificial Intelligence," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 188-197, October.
- Kjurchiski, Nikola, "undated". "Public Administration Efficiency in Resource Economies," Published Papers nvg128, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nikola Kjurchiski should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.