David Asiimwe Kihangire
Bank of UgandaKampala, Uganda
: 256-41 258441
P.o.Box 7120 Kampala
RePEc:edi:bougvug (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- David Kihangire, 2005. "The Effects Of Exchange Rate Variability On Exports: Evidence From Uganda (1988 – 2001)," International Trade 0505013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KIHANGIRE Asiimwe David & MUGYENYI Albert, 2005. "Is Inflation Always And Everywhere A Non-Monetary Phenomenon: Evidence From Uganda," International Finance 0508011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Kihangire & Charles Abuka, 2005. "EXCHANGE RATE MISALIGNMENT AND FINANCIAL LIBERALISATION: Exchange Rate Misalignment and Financial Liberalisation: Empirical Evidence and Macroeconomic Implications for Uganda, 1993-2004," International Finance 0505017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Kihangire & David Potts & Prof. Sam Cameron, 2005. "Has Exchange Rate Variability Affected Tropical Non-Traditional," International Trade 0505010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- KIHANGIRE Asiimwe David & MUGYENYI Albert, 2005.
"Is Inflation Always And Everywhere A Non-Monetary Phenomenon: Evidence From Uganda,"
0508011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacob Opolot & Anita Mpagi, 2017. "Inflation Dynamics in Uganda: The role of disequilibria in the money and traded goods markets," Journal of Statistical and Econometric Methods, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 1-2.
- Prasert Chaitip & Chukiat Chaiboonsri, 2009. "Thailand’s International Tourism Demand: The ARDL Approach to Cointegration," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(3), pages 163-184.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, David Asiimwe Kihangire should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.