Institut d'Administration des Entreprises (IAE) Aix-en-Provence, France
Université d'Aix-Marseille AMU
: +33 (0)4 42 28 08 08
Clos Guiot - Chemin de la Quille, 13540 Puyricard
RePEc:edi:iaeaifr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Khan, Salman, 2010. "Crude Oil Price shocks to Emerging Markets: Evaluating the BRICs Case," MPRA Paper 22978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Khan, Salman, 2010.
"Crude Oil Price shocks to Emerging Markets: Evaluating the BRICs Case,"
22978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ibrahim Turhan & Erk Hacihasanoglu & Ugur Soytas, 2013.
"Oil Prices and Emerging Market Exchange Rates,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(S1), pages 21-36, January.
- Hacihasanoglu, Erk & Turhan, Ibrahim M. & Soytas, Ugur, 2012. "Oil prices and emerging market exchange rates," MPRA Paper 36477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Ibrahim Turhan & Erk Hacihasanoglu & Ugur Soytas, 2012. "Oil Prices and Emerging Market Exchange Rates," Working Papers 1201, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Muhammad Irfan Malik & Abdul Rashid, 2017. "Return And Volatility Spillover Between Sectoral Stock And Oil Price: Evidence From Pakistan Stock Exchange," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(02), pages 1-22, June.
- Ibrahim Turhan & Erk Hacihasanoglu & Ugur Soytas, 2013. "Oil Prices and Emerging Market Exchange Rates," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(S1), pages 21-36, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Salman Khan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.