Iram A. Khan
|Department of Management Sciences, Comsats Institute of Information Technology, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad. PAKISTAN.|
|Terminal Degree:||2003 Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM); School of Environment and Development; University of Manchester (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(in no particular order)
Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accounts (PIPFA)Karachi, Pakistan
Office # 907, 9th Floor, 24-A, Park Avenue, Block 6, P.E.C.H.S., Shara-e-Faisal, Karachi-75400
RePEc:edi:pipfapk (more details at EDIRC)
Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST)Karachi, Pakistan
90 Clifton, Karachi
RePEc:edi:szabipk (more details at EDIRC)
Government of Pakistan
RePEc:edi:agpgvpk (more details at EDIRC)
Department of Management Science
Comsats Institute of Information Technology
RePEc:edi:dmcompk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Khan, Iram, 2006. "Public vs. private sector : an examination of neo-liberal ideology," MPRA Paper 13443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iram Khan, 2010. "Knowledge Groups: A Model for Creating Synergy Across the Public Sector," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 139-152, June.
- Iram A. Khan, 2010. "Public sector institutions, politics and outsourcing: Reforming the provision of primary healthcare in Punjab, Pakistan," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 424-440.
- Iram A. Khan, 2003. "Impact of Privatisation on Employment and Output in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 513-536.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Iram A. Khan, 2003.
"Impact of Privatisation on Employment and Output in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 513-536.
- Abdul Aleem Qureshi & Syed Faizan Iftikhar & Mohsin Hasnain Ahmed, 2017. "The Fiscal Impacts of Privatization Reforms in Pakistan: A Dynamic Analysis," Econometrics Letters, Bilimsel Mektuplar Organizasyonu (Scientific letters), vol. 4(1), pages 17-32.
- Abdullah Muhammad Iqbal & Iram Khan & Zeeshan Ahmed, 2015. "Earnings Management and Privatisations: Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(2), pages 79-96.
- Asma, Hyder, 2007. "Employment Preferences and Length of Job Queues in Pakistan: An Update," MPRA Paper 19572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Irfan, 2010. "A Review of the Labour Market Research at PIDE 1957-2009," PIDE Books, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, number 2010:1 edited by Rashid Amjad & Aurangzeb A. Hashmi, December.
- Iram Khan & Asad Ghalib & Farhad Hossain, 2015. "Stakeholders Involvement or Public Subsidy of Private Interests? Appraising the Case of Public Private Partnerships in Pakistan," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 281-296, June.
- Mujahid, Noureen & Muhammad Shahbaz, Shabbir & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2014. "Labor Market Conditions-Female Labor Supply Nexus: The Role of Globalization in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 57179, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jul 2014.
- Waqqas Qayyum, 2007. "Causes of Youth Unemployment in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 611-621.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Iram A. Khan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.