(50%) Ekonomická Univerzita v BratislaveBratislava, Slovakia
: +421 7 67291 111
Dolnozemská cesta 1, Bratislava 852 35
RePEc:edi:eubaask (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Katedra operačného výskumu e ekonometrie (KOVE) Bratislava, Slovakia
Fakulta hospodárskej informatiky
RePEc:edi:vofhisk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Martin Lukáèik & Karol Szomolányi & Adriana Lukáèiková, 2017. "Short-Run Elasticity of Substitution – Error Correction Model," Working Papers 63/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Szomolányi Karol & Lukáčik Martin & Lukáčiková Adriana, 2017. "Impact of Terms-of-Trade on Slovakia, the Czech Republic, and Croatia in the Short Run," Naše gospodarstvo/Our economy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 63(1), pages 3-13, March.
- Martin Lukáčik & Karol Szomolányi & Adriana Lukáčiková, 2016. "Terms-of-Trade Shocks and Slovak Economy," Acta Universitatis Bohemiae Meridionales, University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice, vol. 19(1), pages 10-19.
- Szomolányi Karol & Lukáčik Martin & Lukáčiková Adriana, 2011.
"Vplyv monetárneho zásahu v rámci IS-LM modelu s dynamickou úpravou cien a adaptívnymi očakávaniami
[Effect of Monetary Intervention in the Frame of IS-LM Model with Dynamic Price Adjustment and Ada," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1), pages 47-57.
- Jaroslav Husár & Karol Szomolányi, 2009.
"Dynamický model stability inflačného procesu na báze kvantitatívnej teórie peňazí
[Dynamic model of inflation stability based on quantity theory of money]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(1), pages 48-57.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Karol Szomolányi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.