|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institute of Economic Research Tokyo, Japan
2-1 Naka, Kunitachi City, Tokyo 186
RePEc:edi:iehitjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Hosung Jung, 2005. "A Test for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-77, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hosung Jung, 2005.
"A Test for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Panel Data Models,"
Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
d04-77, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Farahani, Mansour & Subramanian, S.V. & Canning, David, 2009. "The effect of changes in health sector resources on infant mortality in the short-run and the long-run: A longitudinal econometric analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 1918-1925, June.
- I. Arnold & C.J.M. Kool & K. Raabe, 2011. "Industry Effects of Bank Lending in Germany," Working Papers 11-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Arnold, Ivo J. M. & Kool, Clemens J. M. & Raabe, Katharina, 2006.
"Industries and the bank lending effects of bank credit demand and monetary policy in Germany,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2006,48, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Raabe Katharina & Arnold Ivo J.M. & Kool Clemens J.M., 2006. "Industries and the Bank Lending Effects of Bank Credit Demand and Monetary Policy in Germany," Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Mansour Farahani & S. V. Subramanian & David Canning, 2009. "Short and long-term relationship between physician density on infant mortality: a longitudinal econometric analysis," PGDA Working Papers 4909, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hosung Jung should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.