|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)Moscow, Russia
: +7 (499) 956 95 86
82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow
RePEc:edi:aneeeru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ivankina, Elena Vladimirovna & Boronina, A. & Kupriyanov, S.L., 2016. "Foreign Real Estate Tax Experience and its Applicability to Differentiate Tax Rates in Russia," Working Papers 1651, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Ivankina, Elena & Rogozhina, N, 2015. "The Development of Public-Private Partnerships as a Key Condition for the Solution of Issues of Affordable Housing, the Creation of Social and Engineering Infrastructure," Published Papers mn7, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Bachurina, Svetlana Samuilovna & Voloshin, D. & Ivankina, Elena Vladimirovna & Safiullina, Regina S. & Solntseva, M. G. & Rujitskaya, S. A., 2014. "Innovative Urban Development Trends for Development of Areas of Agglomerations," Published Papers om22, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- E. Ivankina, I. Rtishchev, 2001. "Specific Features of Land Legislation in the Russian Regions," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(6), pages 51-65.
- E. Ivankina & I. Rtishchev, 2000. "Specifics of Land Legislation in Russian Regions," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- Ivankina, Elena & Bogomolny, Evgeny & Kosareva, Elena & Lischenko, Vitaly, "undated". "Adaptation of the International Experience in Regulating the Real Estate Market in Modern Russia," Published Papers nvg141, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (3) 2015-06-05 2015-11-01 2016-09-11
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2015-06-05 2016-09-11
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2015-06-05 2016-09-11
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2016-09-11
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2016-09-11
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2015-06-05
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elena Ivankina should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.