Vera Ivanovna Ivanova
Center for Market Studies and Spatial Economics St. Petersburg, Russia
Saint Petersburg Branch
National Research University Higher School of Economics
B.47, pr.Rimskogo-Korsakova, Saint Petersburg, 190068
RePEc:edi:cmhseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Vera Ivanova & Philip Ushchev, 2015. "When Ricardo Meets Chamberlin: A Simple Dynamic Model Of Monopolistic Competition," HSE Working papers WP BRP 99/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Vera Ivanova & Hanna Vakhitova & Philip Ushchev, 2015. "Occupational choice of migrants: does NEG tell something new?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p951, European Regional Science Association.
- Vera Ivanova, 2015. "The well-being of Russian cities: does location matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p956, European Regional Science Association.
- Vera Ivanova, 2015. "How Space Channels Wage Convergence: The Case of Russian Cities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 120/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Vera Ivanova, 2018. "Spatial convergence of real wages in Russian cities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 61(1), pages 1-30, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Vera Ivanova, 2018.
"Spatial convergence of real wages in Russian cities,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 61(1), pages 1-30, July.
- Ekaterina Aleksandrova & Kristian Behrens & Maria Kuznetsova, 2018. "Manufacturing (Co)Agglomeration in a Transition Country: Evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 186/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (2) 2015-11-01 2016-01-29. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (2) 2015-11-01 2016-01-29. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2015-11-01 2016-01-29. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2015-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2015-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2015-11-01. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-01-29. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vera Ivanovna Ivanova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.