Elena Manuela Istoc
Centrul de Economia Industriei si a Serviciilor Bucureşti, Romania
Institutul National de Cercetari Economice (INCE)
: 004 021 3182418
004 021 318218
Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucuresti
RePEc:edi:ceiarro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Elena - Manuela Istoc, 2012. "Urban cultural tourism and sustainable development," International Journal for Responsible Tourism, Fundatia Amfiteatru, vol. 1(1), pages 38-57, October.
- MATEESCU, Mihaela-Adina & RAGALIE, Stefan & MUSCALU, Mihai-Sabin & BOZGA, Raluca-Elisabeta & SERBULESCU, Radu & CIUMARA, Mircea & IOAN-FRANC, Valeriu & SOLOMON, Madalina & ISTOC, Elena & GAFTEA, Viore, 2007. "Sistem Integrat pentru Dezvoltarea Afacerilor- IDEA (sinteza)," Revista de Economie Industriala (Journal of Industrial Eonomics), Centre for Industrial Economics and Services, vol. 5(2), pages 1-13, June.
- Ioan Franc, Valeriu & Istoc, Elena Manuela, 2007. "Cultural Tourism And Sustainable Development," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(1), pages 89-96, March.
- ISTOC, Elena-Manuela, 2005. "Mediul de marketing în turism si cultura," Revista de Economie Industriala (Journal of Industrial Eonomics), Centre for Industrial Economics and Services, vol. 3(2), pages 1-22, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ioan Franc, Valeriu & Istoc, Elena Manuela, 2007.
"Cultural Tourism And Sustainable Development,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(1), pages 89-96, March.
- Diana-Mihaela Pociovalisteanu & George Niculescu, 2010. "Sustainable Development Through Eco-Cultural Tourism," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 149-160.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elena Manuela Istoc should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.