[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask A.Kadir Isik to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
|Prof.Dr. Abdulkadir ISIK Turkey|
(50%) İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Denizli, Turkey
RePEc:edi:iipamtr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Namık Kemal Universitesi (Namik Kemal University)http://www.nku.edu.tr
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Isik, A.Kadir & Bolukbasi, Okan & Isik, Hayriye, 2007. "Financing of health services and alternative methods: some suggestions," MPRA Paper 10920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isik, A.Kadir, 2004. "Theoretical framework of public policies for welfare maximization," MPRA Paper 2093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdulkadir ISIK & Metin MERIC, 2010. "Hayatin Kalitesi ( Quality Of Life) Kavraminin Felsefik Temelleri; Aristo, Bentham ve Nordenfelt," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 10(1), pages 421-434.
- Abdulkadir Isik, 2009. "Kultur ve Kalkinma: Vergi Kulturu Ornegi," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 9(2), pages 851-865.
- Abdulkadir ISIK & Metin MERIC, 2009. "AB’de Kamu Yatirimlarinin Finansmaninda “Altin Kural”," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 9(4), pages 1591-1603.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, A.Kadir Isik should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.