|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultat d'Economia i Empresa Barcelona, Spain
Universitat de Barcelona
: +34 93 402 43 13cazza
Diagonal 690-696, 08034 Barcelona
RePEc:edi:feubaes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Raquel Insa-Ciriza & Maria Pujol-Jover & Carme Riera-Prunera, 2014. "E-government: the youngest brother," ERSA conference papers ersa14p905, European Regional Science Association.
- Giraldez Pidal, Elena & Insa Ciriza, Raquel, 1999. "Local sustainability in the metropolis of Barcelona," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa047, European Regional Science Association.
- Raquel Insa-Ciriza, 1998. "Spatial behaviour of the new forms of distribution: An analysis of the metropolitan areas of Barcelona and Madrid," ERSA conference papers ersa98p51, European Regional Science Association.
- Insa-Ciriza, Raquel, 2010. "The Woodlands: A different way of governance," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 17, pages 5-28.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Raquel Insa-Ciriza should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.