Laurie Simon Hodrick
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Stanford Law School (Stanford Law School)https://law.stanford.edu/
(49%) Hoover Institution on War Revolution & Peace Stanford, California (United States)
Stanford, CA 94305-6010
RePEc:edi:hostaus (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) Finance and Economics Department New York City, New York (United States)
Graduate School of Business
7W Uris Hall, New York, NY 10027
RePEc:edi:feclbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Laurie Simon Bagwell & B. Douglas Bernheim, 1992. "Conspicuous Consumption, Pure Profits, and the Luxury Tax," NBER Working Papers 4163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurie Simon Hodrick & Pamela C. Moulton, 2009. "Liquidity: Considerations of a Portfolio Manager," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 38(1), pages 59-74, March.
- Paolo Fulghieri & Laurie Simon Hodrick, 2006. "Synergies and Internal Agency Conflicts: The Double-Edged Sword of Mergers," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 549-576, September.
- William J. Breen & Laurie Simon Hodrick & Robert A. Korajczyk, 2002. "Predicting Equity Liquidity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 470-483, April.
- Hodrick, Laurie Simon, 1999. "Does stock price elasticity affect corporate financial decisions?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 225-256, May.
- Bagwell, Laurie Simon & Bernheim, B Douglas, 1996. "Veblen Effects in a Theory of Conspicuous Consumption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 349-373, June.
- Bagwell, Laurie Simon & Zechner, Josef, 1993. " Influence Costs and Capital Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(3), pages 975-1008, July.
- Bagwell, Laurie Simon, 1992. " Dutch Auction Repurchases: An Analysis of Shareholder Heterogeneity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 71-105, March.
- Laurie Simon Bagwell, 1991. "Share Repurchase and Takeover Deterrence," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(1), pages 72-88, Spring.
- Bagwell, Laurie Simon, 1991. "Shareholder Heterogeneity: Evidence and Implications," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 218-221, May.
- Bagwell, Laurie Simon & Shoven, John B, 1989. "Cash Distributions to Shareholders," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 129-140, Summer.
- Laurie Simon Hodrick & JesÃºs FernÃ¡ndez-Villaverde & Daniel Sanches & Michael D. Bordo & Andrew T. Levin, 2018. "Monetary Policy and Payments," Book Chapters, in: Michael D. Bordo & John H. Cochrane (ed.), The Structural Foundations of Monetary Policy, chapter 4, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Laurie Simon Bagwell & John B. Shoven, 1988. "Share Repurchases and Acquisitions: An Analysis of Which Firms Participate," NBER Chapters, in: Corporate Takeovers: Causes and Consequences, pages 191-220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors and Simple Impact Factors
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors and Recursive Impact Factors
- Number of Journal Pages, Weighted by Number of Authors and Simple Impact Factors
- Number of Journal Pages, Weighted by Number of Authors and Recursive Impact Factors
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Laurie Simon Hodrick should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.