Ossip R Huhnerbein
(Ossip R Hühnerbein)
[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ossip R Huhnerbein to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
(50%) Financial Markets Group (FMG) London, United Kingdom
London School of Economics (LSE)
Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
RePEc:edi:fmlseuk (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Volkswirtschaftliche Fakultät München, Germany
Schackstraße 4, D-80539 Muenchen
RePEc:edi:vfmunde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nikolaj Schmidt & Ashley Taylor & Charles Goodhart & Amil Dasgupta, 2008. "Cycles, Contagion and Crises," FMG Special Papers sp183, Financial Markets Group.
- Hühnerbein, Ossip Robert, 2007. "Sovereign Debt Contracts and Financial Stability in Emerging Market Economies," Munich Dissertations in Economics 7302, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ossip Hühnerbein & Tobias Seidel, 2007.
"Intra-regional Tax Competition and Economic Geography,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Ossip Hühnerbein & Tobias Seidel, 2010. "Intra‐regional Tax Competition and Economic Geography," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(8), pages 1042-1051, August.
- Ossip Hühnerbein & Tobias Seidel, 2010.
"Intra‐regional Tax Competition and Economic Geography,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(8), pages 1042-1051, August.
- Ossip Hühnerbein & Tobias Seidel, 2007. "Intra-regional Tax Competition and Economic Geography," CESifo Working Paper Series 2113, CESifo.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ossip R Huhnerbein
(Ossip R Hühnerbein) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.