[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Annabelle Glaize to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Centre Lillois d'Études et de Recherches Économiques et Sociologiques (CLERSE) Lille, France
Faculté des sciences économiques, sociales et des territoires
Université de Lille
RePEc:edi:cllilfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Annabelle Glaize & Alejandra Duenas & Christine Di Martinelly & Isabelle Fagnot, 2019. "Healthcare decision-making applications using multicriteria decision analysis: A scoping review," Post-Print hal-02114521, HAL.
- Christine Di Martinelly & Alejandra Duenas & Isabelle Fagnot & Annabelle Glaize, 2016. "MCDA applied to health care," Post-Print hal-03272751, HAL.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Annabelle Glaize & Alejandra Duenas & Christine Di Martinelly & Isabelle Fagnot, 2019.
"Healthcare decision-making applications using multicriteria decision analysis: A scoping review,"
- Luca Anzilli & Silvio Giove, 2020. "Multi-criteria and medical diagnosis for application to health insurance systems: a general approach through non-additive measures," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 43(2), pages 559-582, December.
- Lucas Schmeling & Patrik Schönfeldt & Peter Klement & Steffen Wehkamp & Benedikt Hanke & Carsten Agert, 2020. "Development of a Decision-Making Framework for Distributed Energy Systems in a German District," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(3), pages 1-22, January.
- Bratanova, Alexandra & Ford, Jerad A. & Schleiger, Emma, 2023. "Prioritising Investment Opportunities in Research and Development Using Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis," MPRA Paper 116458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johanna Vásquez & Sergio Botero, 2020. "Hybrid Methodology to Improve Health Status Utility Values Derivation Using EQ-5D-5L and Advanced Multi-Criteria Techniques," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(4), pages 1-18, February.
- Sudhanshu Singh & Rakesh Verma & Saroj Koul, 2022. "A data-driven approach to shared decision-making in a healthcare environment," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 59(2), pages 732-746, June.
- Mohammed Al Awadh, 2022. "Utilizing Multi-Criteria Decision Making to Evaluate the Quality of Healthcare Services," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-21, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Annabelle Glaize should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.