|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Carbaugh Robert J & Ghosh Koushik, 2011. "United-Continental Merger," Journal of Industrial Organization Education, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Bob Carbaugh & Koushik Ghosh, 2011. "Reforming the U.S. Tax System," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(2), pages 61-79.
- Koushik Ghosh & Peter Gray, 2010. "Rushing to Copenhagen?," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(1), pages 5-27.
- Peter J. Saunders & Koushik Ghosh, 2006. "The Effect of Social Security on Personal and Private Saving in the Short Run and the Long Run: A Time Series Analysis," Journal of Economic Insight (formerly the Journal of Economics (MVEA)), Missouri Valley Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 91-104.
- Robert Carbaugh & Koushik Ghosh, 2005. "Are College Textbooks Priced Fairly?," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(5), pages 95-112.
- Koushik Ghosh & Peter J. Saunders & Basudeb Biswas, 2002. "An Empirical Investigation Of The Relations Among Wage Differentials, Productivity Growth, And Trade," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 83-92, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Peter J. Saunders & Koushik Ghosh, 2006.
"The Effect of Social Security on Personal and Private Saving in the Short Run and the Long Run: A Time Series Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Insight (formerly the Journal of Economics (MVEA)),
Missouri Valley Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 91-104.
- Seng-Eun Choi, 2010. "Social Security and Household Saving in Korea: Evidence from the Household Income and Expenditure Survey," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 26, pages 97-119.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Koushik Ghosh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.