|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge (ISSEK) Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:ishseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Konstantin Fursov & Ian Miles, 2013. "Framing Emerging Nanotechnologies: Steps Towards A Forward-Looking Analysis Of Skills," HSE Working papers WP BRP 15/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- V. Roud & K. Fursov., 2011. "The Role of Statistics in the Debate on Science, Technology, and Innovation," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- Konstantin Fursov, 2006. "Education strategies of Russian college students entering the job market: an empirical study," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 2, pages 222-240.
- Vadim Radaev & Konstantin Fursov & Vadim Mel'nikov, 2005. "New Forms of the Organization of the Educational Process at HSE: Students' and Teachers' Evaluations," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 178-198.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- V. Roud & K. Fursov., 2011.
"The Role of Statistics in the Debate on Science, Technology, and Innovation,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- Konstantin Fursov & Yana Roschina & Oksana Balmush, 2016. "Determinants of Research Productivity: An Individual-level Lens," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 44-56.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Konstantin Fursov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.